Saturday, January 29, 2011

blessing number twenty-four: Toa!


Most of my closest friends are somehow related to me-my siblings, cousins, parents and aunts.  But there is one friend im not related to who has been by my side for years.  Although she usually lives far away we always find a way to keep in touch.  I know she will always be there when I need to talk, willing to help with anything, and supportive of decisions I make.  She always seems to find time for me during her short visits home and it is always tough when she has to leave.
Toa is an amazing mom, a supportive wife, a very hard working student (22 units this semester!!), giving of her time, non-judgemental, and an amazing friend.  I love her and miss her all the time but I know she is just a phone call away….i am so blessed to have her in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment